Italo is recruiting young graduates (up to 29 years of age) to become Plant Operators at its Milan and Venice plants.
The Italo Plan Operator
- He/she carries out the activities of formation and handling of Italo's rolling stock, obtaining the qualifications required under Decree 4/2012 and Legislative Decree 247/2010, within and between train formation plants and stations, in relation to the operating program.
- He/she carries out the activities of preparation/commissioning, preparation/steering and technical control of Italo rolling stock.
- He/she monitors the correct execution of Italo's operating program and turnaround activities (cleaning, technical and commercial supplies) in the train formation plants and stations.
Requirements and skills:
- Technical or Scientific Diploma (electrical engineering: preferred)
- Professional: no experience if newly graduated
- Willingness to relocate to all present work locations (Milan, Venice)
- Availability to work on 24h shifts
- Availability to work on holidays
- Working locations: Italo plants in Milan and Venice
Successful completion of the selection process is subject to suitability for physical and psycho-aptitude medical examinations (D.lgs 247/10 e PDT) at Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI).
Candidates who pass the selection process will be hired with a professional apprenticeship contract and included in a training course for the achievement of the required qualifications.
Forward your application here, you have until May 15, 2022.